We process orders made on the website only on weekdays (i.e Mondays through Fridays, except Singapore public holidays). Any orders submitted through the website outside of our operating hours (10am to 6pm) will be processed on the next business day. Orders are subject to verification and acceptance before shipping. All products remain the ownership of Joobz International Pte Ltd until full payment is received.
All orders are sold on a first come, first served basis and are subject to acceptance and availability. In cases where the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards, the order shall be cancelled at our discretion. In these circumstances, we will notify you by e-mail and a full refund will be made to your credit card as soon as practicable at our sole and absolute discretion.
Please note that items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment. We may also refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
Items will be shipped within 3 working days once we have verified your payment. Time of delivery, Duties and Taxes will be dependent onthe country of shipping.
Shipping and Handling cost will be calculated when you checkout.
Some of these breaches may result in causing loss and/or damages to the Owner. In the premises, we take this opportunity to reserve the Owner's rights should this unfortunate event occur. In the event that you know of someone who may be infringing our rights, we would be grateful if you could draw this to our attention.
The laws governing all content of this website and its copyright and other intellectual property rights are Singapore Law. Should you have any query relating to copyright and or the content of this website you should direct your query to Joobz International Pte Ltd.
CONDITIONS OF USE
At Vanmode we may act as direct distributors or third party distributors of luxury brands across all the product ranges we sell. All transactions are based on your intimate knowledge of the product(s) you desire and the information provided to you via our website. In some circumstances you may also visit our showrooms for a physical inspection of the desired product(s).
Apart from the above and the contents of our website we make no further representation of fact to the product(s) concerned. Unless otherwise specified the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services. You agree not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Vanmode, its business and/or server or the network(s) connected to any Vanmode server or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Vanmode server or to any of the Services through hacking and/or other technical means, password/passcode mining or any other means which may bring about the same result.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
The Services may contain product availability services, pricing and/or other promotional offers which may result in you being able to purchase the products at further reduced prices, e-mail or marketing services, news groups, forums, communities, photo albums, inventory or file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us.
You agree to use these Services only to indicate and order your desired products. You further agree that when using the Services, you will not:
• Use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
• Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
• Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
• Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Services specifically allow such messages.
• Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
• Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services.
• Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which
may be applicable for any particular Service.
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
• Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
• Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
All sales of products by Vanmode shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
All products purchased by you are for delivery in Singapore and are subject to the prevailing rates of goods and services tax ("GST"). We endeavor to always represent to you the applicable prices and the relevant GST rates. Products purchased for delivery outside Singapore will not be subject to GST but will be subject to importation tax applicable to the relevant country of delivery. You are advised to check with your own country the relevant and applicable importation tax and/or the like imposed by your country. By completing your purchase via this Website you agree to pay all relevant taxes imposed and/or applicable to your purchase.
Goods sold are not returnable, refundable or exchangable under any circumstances.